$1,150,000Link to Listing Websitemark@markhagan.com231-922-2396
- Business CBSR-402
- Contact Name Mark Hagan
- Phone 231-922-2396
- MLS # 1846548
- Address 9690 E. Cherry Bend Rd.
- City Traverse City
- Township Elmwood
- County Leelanau
- Arrangement Buy
- Farming Enterprises Vineyard, Grapes
- Outbuildings Residence, Workshop, Barn
- On-Farm Residence(s) Yes, available for sale
Rare 39 acre estate property with potential for upscale, high-traffic vineyard & tasting room with sunrise views over Cedar Lake & West Bay! 500' of private winding frontage on Cedar Creek & Tributary, a cold water stream system (trout fishing!) winding thru towering old growth hardwoods. Property features zoning that may allow for a variety of uses including AG, AG-tourism & possible multiple home sites. Parcel offers favorable conditions for vineyard including high elevation, great air drainage, 5-10% slopes & well-drained sandy soils w/proper PH. Includes barn & over-sized 3 stall garage w/1250 sf living quarters above. Excellent location at the base of Leelanau County, just 2.2 miles from Traverse City.
- Soil Type great air drainage, 5-10% slopes & well-drained sandy soils w/proper PH
- Additional Info Exceptions exist. Extensive details of topography and maps, soils, breakdown of acreage, history of property and stream available; Creek frontage approximate. Sale subject to Township, Seller, Attorney approval of 1 acre split of Seller's Residence located at 9680 E Cherry Bend Rd.
- Report a problem with this listing