$299,900Link to Listing Websitestevecavender@kw.coom(231) 631-0319
- Business Keller Williams Realty
- Contact Name Steve Cavender
- Phone (231) 631-0319
- MLS # 1827354
- Address 3347 Swaney Road
- City Traverse City, Old Mission Peninsula
- Township Peninsula
- County Grand Traverse
- Arrangement Buy
- Farming Enterprises Orchard, Cherries
- On-Farm Residence(s) No
- Soil Type "Best" soil conditions for cherries and vineyard
- Additional Info It’s about the LAND and LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
20 Acre Prime Buildable Vineyard Estate sized parcel on the Old Mission Peninsula. This rare 20 acre offering has some of the best soil and land on the Old Mission Peninsula, according to the soil survey performed by the cherry industry. There are approximately 17 acres Tart Cherry trees surrounded by a majestic windbreak border of beautiful mature poplar trees.
This valuable parcel has also retained it’s development rights and may be split into 4 individual homesites of 5 acres each. Contact the listing agent for more options available for this parcel. There are 2 older mobile homes on the site of negligible value.
Two miles from the Old Mission Lighthouse and just over a mile to one of the region’s best beaches. Live and grow in a very unique place known to the world as the beautiful Old Mission Peninsula.
- Report a problem with this listing